Dental Implants are tiny titanium posts that are fixed into jawbone that provide the foundation of the beautiful, new replacement teeth. Implants replace individual teeth without damaging or involving teeth, this is a perfect treatment modality for a natural feel as well as aesthetic satisfaction. When properly maintained with proper brushing and flossing the implant can last a lifetime. Common causes of tooth loss are
- Tooth Decay
- Broken Tooth that can’t be repaired
- Advanced Gum Disease
- Crowded Teeth
If the missing tooth is not replaced then the gap causes
- Your other teeth to shift and try to fill the gap.
- A higher risk of developing decay and gum disease because food can be stuck in the gap, which has been left by the missing tooth.
- Misalignment of teeth
- Weaker bite as lesser teeth are now bearing the load of chewing
- Bone loss since you’re no longer using the area.
WHY DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- Gives you a beautiful smile with natural looking teeth.
- You can eat what you want effortlessly without worrying.
Convenient and comfortable as compared to dentures.
Keeps the bone healthy.
Easy to clean.
Permanent solution to missing teeth.