It is easy to stay positive at work when things are going well but we have all had those days where nothing seems to go right. Even with long days (and sometime nights!) at the office, it can be hard to stay positive. However, there are some ways to stay positive in the most difficult situations. Simply smiling, even when you are in a bad mood, can boost your happiness. Smile as you answer a client’s question. Smile even while you are by yourself.
At Dr Diksha Batra- The Painfree Dentist,we understand that many people desire to achieve a beautiful smile.
The good news is that you can now get your misshapen, chipped or crooked teeth to look good. Thanks to modern cosmetic dentistry, you can get the smile you desire at Dr Diksha Batra – The Painfree Dentist. Our innovative cosmetic dentistry is designed to produce natural-looking aesthetically pleasing results whilst protecting the long-term health of your smile.
Our services are quick, painless and surprisingly affordable. Treatments to choose from
- Bleaching: Helps lighten teeth that have been stained, discolored or darkened.
- Re-contouring: If your teeth have mild flaws, they can be slightly contoured in a quick and painless process making teeth look more aligned and symmetrical.
- Bonding: Mild discrepancies like gaps, crooked or broken teeth can be corrected by tooth fillings that is bonded to an ideal shape, size and colour onto your teeth.
- Veneers: Are thin, tooth-coloured shells that cover the front of your teeth which usually involves two or three visits at SE.
- Braces: Recent advances are almost invisible, less painful and fast acting.
- Tooth Replacement: Dental implants are fixed substitutes that replace missing teeth permanently without damaging any teeth.
If you’re feeling self-conscious about your teeth or just want a more beautiful smile, look no further you have reached your destination.