This Refund Policy has been created to make clear about our continuing commitment to the providing the best painfree services to our patients.
Refund claims will only be entertained when there has been a change in the patient’s medical history, which renders him/her unsuitable for the said treatment or the treatment is not in the best interest of the patient as decided by The Painfree Dentist.
The conditions for refund have been enumerated in the ‘Consent form’, which is signed by the patient before a treatment is undertaken. Hence, all refunds will be governed as per these documents.
‘The Painfree Dentist”’ always aims to ensure best clinical practices by highly qualified and trained doctors in its clinic. However, if the prognosis/ outcome of any treatment is not on the desired lines, due to various limitations and the patient asks for a refund, The Painfree Dentist undertakes to:
- Appoint a Senior Doctor / Specialist for a Second opinion.
- Repeat treatment, if required on priority at no cost subject to below.
Refunds will be considered only in the following conditions
- That the Patient has been regular in appointments and attended the clinic when called by the doctor. The patient has been regular in maintaining oral hygiene / followed instructions and presented for post-operative Check-ups as advised.
- In case of Orthodontic appliances, complied with treatment protocols for example: Removable retainers are being used regularly as advised.
- In case of Implants, patient has to follow post-operative instructions, maintain normal blood parameters, abstain from smoking and come for regular post-operative checkups.
- If patient seeks treatment from a clinic other than the Painfree Dentist clinic, repeat treatment for the same procedure at the Painfree Dentist clinic will not be honored.
- Further, if the cost of repeat treatment is likely to be higher than that previously paid, then the differential amount will be paid by the patient.
No refund claims will be entertained if:
(a) A patient gets part or the balance treatment done at any other clinic, other than The Painfree Dentist.
(b) If specialist consultation has been done and materials / implant / ortho brackets / denture / crown for the same has been ordered or impressions for treatment planning has been taken.
(c) Treatment or part of treatment has commenced or the final stage of treatment is over.
(d) Treatment has been booked/started under an offer. Such treatment amount paid can however be used for any other treatment for himself/herself or for any other person referred by the patient at any of the Painfree Dentist.
- Patients seeking for the refund will submit all possible documents, receipts, x-rays and prosthesis, if any, to the treating clinic; where the clinic head will certify the treatment done and the charges paid by the patient before forwarding the case to the Clinical Operations for audit, review and for the approval from appropriate authority.
- Refunds, when admissible, will be processed in the patient’s / payers bank account. Refund process may take up to 30 days.
- Consultation charges will be Non-refundable. Further, The Painfree Dentist has a right to deduct part or in full charges as below for consultation, specialist consultation, implantologist /orthodontist consultation, impressions, x-rays, treatment planning or part treatment carried out by specialist etc.
- For any implant / ortho treatment, there will be a deduction of Rs. 5000/- (Paid as part of the overall cost of the treatment).
- For any other treatment, there will be deduction of Rs. 1000/- (Paid as part of the overall cost of the treatment).
- Membership plans are non-refundable but can be transferred to a first relative.